[LRflex] Re: New, (cheap) R lens?

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 17:08:29 +0100

My Leicas are all gone - got a pretty decent price for them, too.

Our son has no interest in photography and the things were just gathering dust and beginning to fail mechanically and electronically.

Repairs would have cost me more than they were worth, so away they went to new, and hopefully good, homes.

So, as you see, no need for such a bargain.

Douglas

On 02.02.2015 17:04, David Young wrote:
G'Mornin'  Douglas!

A veritable bargain!  Why don't you snap it up?

David,

It's only 200,000 euros in his online shop!

http://arsenal-photo.com/navi.php?k=905&Sortierung=4&af=0

Douglas

is active.