[LRflex] Re: N (and C) Image Authentication Software Cracked

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:51:23 -0400

Hi Bill,
   Saw that on Rob Galbraith's RSS Feed. If people don't know, the
Authentification Software in question here are the Very Specialized "Kit" N & C
sell so CSI types, Legal Beagles, Science Folks, etc can "Irrefutably" prove
the images they shoot are untampered with, undoctored, and Not Fake. Last I
heard, it was rather expensive 'Kit', too.

The Legal / Prosecutorial Communities might have a problem on their hands.

R.

Sarcasm Is Loading
       Please Wait