[LRflex] Re: My breakfast companion...

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 19:44:31 -0400

David Young wrote:

Our dog, Tiki, seldom barks. So seldom, that she often goes 3 to 6 weeks without speaking. Not even one, low, quiet, "woof".

So, I was surprised when, about 20 minutes ago, she went into a long tirade ... barking loudly, rapidly and repeatedly....

I jumped up from my breakfast and dashed into the back yard, expecting to find her protecting one of the cats from a coyote.

Instead, I found a rather different sort of breakfast companion...
David,
  Lucky you. :-)
  There are bears all around Connecticut, including
one last year on the front lawn of Hamilton Sundstrand, across
the street from Bradley airport, but we've never seen one
at home.

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein