[LRflex] Motorcycle related, PAW

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 21:22:28 +0100

Hello to all.
Apologies for not very active these days. Work and.... a new toy:)

I use it more than my car actually. An upgrade afer 9 years. You know  as
bikers relate to theirs steel horses!

For the break in procedure I went ot Briare (Loiret, south of Paris), a place
where Eiffel built a channeel bridge over the Loire river. Today, the lorries
have repaced the "peniche" or "long boat" as they called them in Birmingham
(UK).

First, auto portait:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/baSTet/_1030828_dev.jpg

Then a detail
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/baSTet/_1030825_dev.jpg

Then alternates:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/baSTet/_1030826_dev.jpg

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/baSTet/_1030821_dev.jpg

If you are into motorcycle, this is the latest honda, fuel injected, V4. A pure
marvel as a Digilux 3 could be!

Thanks for bearing this few shots! C&C are welcomed, Oeuf
Corse!---------------------------------Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort - France.