[LRflex] Re: More nature

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:18:01 +0200

Hello Kevin

Thank you so much !
I'm glad your wife and yourself enjoyed these pictures !
These one were taken with a Digilux 3 and only one lens, a 14-150 one.
BTW, in the LUG page, if you click on the small camera, just upon the
photography, it will open a table with most of the picture features: model of
camera, aperture, shutter speed, focal lenth, ISO, etc.

Congrats for your purchase on ebay, the R8 is a great camera, with or without
DMR.
Apart the Digilux 3, I also use an R6.2, a long-time love, for more than 10
years.

About the lens you need... well, it depens largely on the kind of pictures you
want to take...
Personally, I'm sure I should look for a summicron 50, for its "natural
vision", and an apo-macro100, a splendid lens.

But I hope you'll read different opinions here, where you'll find genuine
conoisseurs about every kind of photography.
So, welcome here, and thanks again ;-)
Marc