[LRflex] Re: More natural pics from New Zealand

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:47:28 +0100

Aram,

In the Catlins Nugget Point shot, the matter is the scale.
The photo was taken from the lighthouse, upon the cliff you can see here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/New+Zealnd+II/Catlins+Nugget+Point+L10
40575.jpg.html
The proportion between the hunting seals and the kelp is unusual, and
probably makes difficult to see what happens here.
In few days I'll send a series of pictures I took about this incredible
kelp, something wich left me speechless.
The tree... Something I like more and more. A friend of mine gives them the
name of "kindhearted giants" :-)

Thanks for looking and your kind comment.
Best regards.
Marc