[LRflex] Re: Moose Lake

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 16:12:20 -0700

Oh I think you did not a bad shot with this one! I think we'll keep you on staff after all as it appears you know very well how to shoot pretty colours! :-) You must have a very "good camera" to take a photo like this! ;-)

David me old son, very nice and even though you may have been disappointed in the previous locations. I think you have a smashing good one here.

cheers,
ted
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>