[LRflex] Monochrome photos posted!

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:14:18 +0100

Folks, flexers
I have now paid my 23 USD (£11.82) for a year's subscription to PBase (I
thought it was Spanish, however, it's in North Carolina!!)

And now I have posted 12 monochrome photographs that I took with my
Leica IIIB.  They're at:
http://www.pbase.com/leica1938/cretebw

So, now you can enjoy them!!  It seems very fast and efficient, so the
experience should be rather superior to LUG...
Any comments, insults, advice, raspberries received with decorum.  But
please remember, these were rescued images from the attentions of our
photo shop in Crete.  They aren't perfect - and the gallery seems to
increase contrast a bit, too.
REgards
Keith Longmore