[LRflex] Re: Merry Christmas from Hannover

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 23:45:30 +0100

Well, this is a Xmas tree Douglas!
I love the rococo angels up there, it looks like Salzburg :-)

Amitiés de Metz
Philippe, making ready for the new year's concert in Wien, ... on TV, sigh!

Le 25 déc. 12 à 16:05, Douglas Sharp a écrit :

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year from all here in Hannover!

The missus has done the tree again, and I'm in charge of the cooking.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/339850-1/Xmas_Tree-4590.jpg

Posy the cat worked her way into the picture, too (bottom right corner, eating turkey in the kitchen)

All the best
Douglas, Frauke, Florian and Posy the Cat