[LRflex] Meeting friends; Noctiluxed!

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Seephoto <seephoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, PAW <paw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, LRF reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 07:35:03 -0600

Many of you know or know of Tina Manley.  She and husband Tom were in New
Orleans for PhotoNOLA, and I got together with them Sunday night for dinner.
I've known Tina for more than ten years, but until then, we've had a
correspondence friendship, based originally on our mutual use of Leica
cameras.

Three shots here of our first in-person visit:

http://sonc.com/look/?p=1552

Tina's work is documentary; she travels the world photographing people for
diverse editorial clients.

I love her work and value her friendship, and really enjoyed getting to
know Tom.

http://www.tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/3896589

--
Regards,