[LRflex] Re: Making mistakes with Cormorants and PS

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:37:04 +0100

Douglas,

You have hit the right nail I stumb on all the time: from one photo to
another, there is a difference of post processing. It seems not too logic
with me.

My Dad is very gifted when it comes to put strange things together,
Obviously, I have not inherited that gene. At least I got my mother's gift
for cooking! All is not lost.

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.