[LRflex] Re: Lucky 13

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 11:01:15 -0700

David Young  OFFERED:
Subject: [LRflex] Lucky 13

Maddy is an incredibly talented young artist, particularly good with
charcoal and pen & ink.  Mickie is a budding wildlife photographer who, by
age 12, has sold several of her images.  I didn't sell my first photo until
I was over 50!

Yesterday, Rose and I were honoured to the only "non-parents" at their 13th
birthday party, complete with many friends, hot dogs & lots of chips & pop.
It was a loud, but fun-filled time.

This, I think, is Mickie.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Lucky13.html<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi David,
Now that is one beautiful sparkling eyed young lady!
Wonderful re-action expression. :-)

cheers,
ted

protection is active.