[LRflex] Re: Lovers and Lauandry in Yosemite

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 21:04:06 +0100

Le 12 nov. 12 à 18:41, Aram Langhans a écrit :

It is fun watching people take their pictures with their cell phones. I don't think I could master that technique, but they have it down pat.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/y/Yosemite-6394.jpg.html

Needs to be viewed large.

Great viewing Aram

And Laundry day in the campground is always amusing to me for some reason.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/y/005+Yosemite-5987.jpg.html

:-)

Thanks
Ph

with Leica 35-70/4, even though EXIF does not record that.

More to come.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson