[LRflex] List Admin Question

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 00:49:28 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
   I am in need of some off-list assistance. I utterly cannot figure out how to
change my list membership 'preferences' to be able to switch to a different
email account. I'm almost certain I'm overlooking something sitting in plain
sight on the lrflex homepage, but I can't seem to remedy the situation
unassisted.
Thanks,
Richard in Michigan

A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought.
There is a visible labor and there is an invisible labor.
- Victor Hugo