[LRflex] Re: Lens Reflections from IR cut filter - Mui Wo Ferry Pier

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 07:38:34 -0700

Fred Hess wrote:

Very interesting, but this is a group of reflex-leica-users........socalled
Flexers?

Kind regards Fred.

Good Mornin' Fred!

We're off in less than an hour, but I could not resist answering this one....

For the record, from the LRflex web page...

While discussion of anything Leica (film or digital)
is welcome here, including  the use of Leica lenses on other makes of Digital
 bodies, the discussion on this list centers on the Leica Reflex models...

The key bit is "discussion of anything Leica ... is welcome here".

Many of our "flexer's" own M series, too!