[LRflex] Leicaflex sl2 metering with 1 cam lens

  • From: cfmroses@xxxxxxxx
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 09:32:59 -0700

Eureka!
I'm somewhat chagrined to say that this morning while I was experimenting
w/ the sl2, I stumbled upon the answer: W/ meter on; Push the
depth-of-field preview button (lens stops down); set the correct/
necessary f-stop & shutter speed using the meter AND don't be concerned
when the needle doesn't point to "all is well zone" when you are
shooting. I think I've got it.  Still on the learning curve,
Les