[LRflex] Leica Treats

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LUG <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Reflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:03:53 -0700

I went to the Bellevue Washington Leica Store yesterday to try out the new Q3.  Everything I have read made me want it.  I got to walk around the shopping center and the block for almost an hour taking shots with my Q2 and the Q3 in as controlled a manner as I could  for this rush job.  Many things are impressive, and many were not as good as I expected.  One thing that definitely impressed was the treats available in the store.

Leica Treats-1001897 (leica-users.org) <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Leica+Treats-1001897.jpg.html>

So, the waiting list is about 6 months, but I put my name on it. Now I can look through the images I took to see if I am impressed or not by the camera itself.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher