[LRflex] Re: Leica R6.2 CLA by Leica at Solms

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:48:08 -0700 (PDT)

You can always Google Kindermann Canada and ask Gerry Smith for an estimate. He
has been doing Leicas for his entire career and he knows what he's doing. A CLA
for a Leica M costs about $200-$250, if there are no parts to replace. he has
done two of mine and the results have been great.
he told me that he has done cameras "from around the world".
Dave