[LRflex] Re: [Leica] IMG: Hannover's New Town Hall at night and daytime

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 23:45:17 +0100

Hi Jim and Philippe on the LUG, Bill on LeicaReflex,
Ric on the LEG and everyone else who took a look
thanks for the kind comments

I always tend to think it looks a little Disney when
it's lit up at night:-)

Here are some shots of it in daylight from the other
side, probably one of the most photogenic public
buildings there is in Germany.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Germany/Hannover/MG_3990_edited_1.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Germany/Hannover/MG_3988_edited_1.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Germany/Hannover/MG_3975_edited_1.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Germany/Hannover/MG_3974_edited_1.jpg.html

BTW: this is the Old Town hall on a wintry day -
typical Red Brick Gothic in the centre of town

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Germany/Hannover/20080307-imm012_12-Edit-Edit.jpg.html

Cheers
Douglas