[LRflex] Re: Leica DMR Support

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:53:55 -0800

At 24/01/2007, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Stephen Gandy (Cameraquest) has posted a message on the LUC list to indicate
>that a reliable source has informed him that Leica will remove support for
>the Leica R Modul in the near future.
>
>Any comment?
>
>Chris (potential DMR buyer)

HI Chris!

Can you, via private mail, please send me the entire post, including headers?

I cannot find it on the LUG (which is, what I assume you meant by
LUC) nor can I find any reference to it on Stephen's website.

I have heard nothing of this, but if I have the full details, I'll do
what I can to check it out.

Many thanks.

David.