[LRflex] Re: [Leica] A new series

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 19:01:09 +0200

Dear Ted,
The other explanation could be that I'm a repentant voyeur, who only can walk looking his feet ;-) Jokes aside, I like to find these patterns for what the mean and what they depict as regards time scale. A way to situate myself in something I just can grasp from my own limitations.
Thanks for your kind comments, mon ami.
Marc

Marc Dufour showed:
Subject: [Leica] A new series

A new series, about textures, earth, dust and others...
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Others+VI/
C&C welcome.
Best regards
Marc
www.marcdufour.net
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/

Marc,
You have such an excellent eye for patterns! In many cases others would walk by and not see anything but dust, grit or dirt. These as many of your others are true works in the "Art of Observation."

Keep them coming Marc. Thank you.

ted