[LRflex] Re: Leica 3-D

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 20:17:37 -0700

At 18/05/2007, you wrote:
>LOADS of steam in the first shot I posted with the 28/2...,
>and ten seconds before, I had been standing where you
>see the beast! That shot was at ~ 5 meters. You are too
>used to R cameras and long lenses... :-)

OK! "Uncle"! I concede...

This one has steam!

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lambroving/Miscellany/Steamtown/LUG255.jpg.html>

BTW, guys. They're all nice shots.  Although I rarely photograph
steam...   I remember well flying to London, on a student tour, just
after high school. (My, this IS an old story!)  While most of our
group flew on to Brussels, to pick up motor coaches, about 15 of us
were without airline seats.  We "suffered", taking the "boat train"
from London to Dover, boat from Dover to Calais, and then into Paris
on a lovely old steam train which was then in regular service!

A delightful memory, to this day. :-)