[LRflex] Re: Le Voyage Digital de Bille

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 19:58:47 +0200

Bonjour Robert.

Sorry for the late answer, had a PC Mishaps.

The G5? Used it this summer, my collegue had one and it "feels" nice. As per
the images, yours is delightful, well exposed and balanced.

In fact, you, Bob, Philippe and others, I had kicked the dog to hear it bark
a wee bit.

It is quite interesting to see how a Digital Camera can produce an image, it
is some how different from what the "traditionnal" camera by Leica does.

But the ads in magazines since a few years have been the production of
digital sensors.

Today, I believe that a Digital Reflex able to mount any of the big names of
the manual focus lenses, including Leica R is a winner. Especially if it has
a simple interface like the Leica M8 seems to have.
Mind you, I have seen David Young and his DMR, it seems ergonomic too. But
the camera is large.

Now, these are just wanderings.

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.