[LRflex] Re: Laundryday (a festival)

  • From: AMARD philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:37:59 +0100

One and two are interesting and would in my opinion gain from cropping and perhaps rotating.
Tip of the day : play with your fingers forming a square or a rectangle - sort of viewfinder - and try to locate what you think are the most interesting parts in each of them.

Three and four I'd simply dump. Neither composition, colour, or attitude catch my eye. Do they yours Linda? Why did you shoot these Ted would probably ask.

Hope this helps, if help was requested.
Amitiés
Phx