[LRflex] Re: Latest Project

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 09:56:43 -0800

Fortunately, not cast iron, but not just steel, either. Americast. About half the weight of cast iron but it feels like cast iron rather than a steel or acrylic tub. Taking a day of rest to let my aching back get a bit less achy. Then we will try to get the new tub in tomorrow.

Here are day two and three shots, starting with this one and the next three.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/br/Bathroom+Demo+Day+2-5297.jpg.html

Aram

-----Original Message----- From: Richard Palmer (Redacted sender "vicmalta" for DMARC)
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 9:17 AM
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Latest Project

ram,
f your bathtub is a porcelain coated cast iron one all I can say is good luck!.
Best.
Rich Palmer
------
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://lrflex.furnfeather.ca/
Archives are at:

https://www.avg.com