[LRflex] Re: [LRflex]A modest request

  • From: Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:10:28 -0700

Aha!

Yes.  What Niel wrote.

...and, if you are changing the subject, please don't just "Reply to
All" with the previous Subject.  Change The Subject!!!

Bob in Seattle

On Oct 28, 2006, at 13:45, Jerry VB wrote:

On Fri, October 27, 2006 04:37, Neil Gould wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> On behalf of those of us reading this list in digest form, I request
> that
> replies to the list be edited, snipping all of the non-relevant content
> from one's reply. Today's list digest contained two complete versions
> of
> earlier digests, which contained multiple copies of the entire survey
> results! I can't be sure whether I missed any new posts, as they are
> embedded somewhere in this extra content. Thanks for your
> consideration!

Not trying to be a list nanny, but all of us could use a reminder and a
little
education from time to time. May we all please read this article:

http://db.tidbits.com/article/05386