[LRflex] Re: L1-Vario-two more shots

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 10:03:57 -0800

Philippe said:

>Tim told me : Please Dad, don't sell the R3! Please don't!
>And you can tell by his eyes he means it.

Nice shot, Philippe! And a nice looking boy, too!  If he continues in
his father's footsteps, he'll make a fine photographer!

You seem to be enjoying the PanaLeica, and it seems to be doing a
very good job for you!

>Last shot is another trial shot with difficult light. I'm not so unhappy
>here again. David spoke of Silkpix as a good piece of software; I
>couldn't agree more.

Glad that you like it!  I don't care for the all black "skin" of
version 3, but then it may be changeable. I told them that I would
not upgrade until they support the M8!

>Note: The place is NOT mine (sigh!)

Pity!  ;-)

>Will try and post more night shots on the various Xmas markets in the
>area for you to share, when I find time slots to go. Anyone willing to
>join the expedition?

I shall look forward to them.  I won't join you, however, as my M8
+DMR is once again on it's way back to Solms.  It's a long story...
and you really don't want to know!