[LRflex] Re: K-word - Apologies inside

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

OK Philippe
  In the true American tradition Your apologies have been heard--now check
yourself into rehab :-)
Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi listers and luggers,
Charlie pointed out to me the right definition of Kitsch

I knew the origins as an art school debate motive and I used the K word
for a pix by Steve Barbour, in earnest ... not about the photo - which
was excellent - but about the young girl's hairdo - my (kitschy?) taste,
I know. So sorry Steve if there was any kind of misunderstanding about this.

I am fully ready to make penance if I have offended any lugger/lister by
innocently using the - forbidden? - K word, and to repeat a kilotimes in
a row : Keep Cheeky Chicken in each Kitschy Kitchen as a punishment.
Will serve me a lesson.

Thanks again
Phil...x

PS I sincerely hope I have not offended anyone, really ;-) .

Regards
YXAndy