[LRflex] Re: Kayaking camera: demonstration of concept

  • From: bob palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:54:24 -0500

Doug -

Nice snap you got there!

My kayak/canoe rig is an SL with one of those nasty 300 f5.6 generic
mirror lenses and your old 24mm Tamron in a leetle Pelican waterproof
flip-top case.  I gotta admit, I've lost a few shots to the
limitations of the 300 mirror (for which I paid $40 on ebay.)

I had the Novo before the Telyt;  it's way, way betterrer in every way.

Bob Palmieri