[LRflex] Re: Jupiter and the Moon

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 07:43:47 -0700

Sonny,

I have always believed, since my oldest son explained it to me, that the
"proper" exposure for photographing the moon is that used when photographing
any lightish colored object in full sunlight, because that is what the moon is,
a lightish object in full sunlight. Atmospherics aside, of course. Seems to me
your ISO 125 at 1/200 is just about dead on.

Nicely done.

All the best,

Bill