[LRflex] Re: It always makes me wonder...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:06:35 -0700

On Jul 30, 2008, at 7:35 AM, Ed Willoughby wrote:

Yep, your right.

You won't see that shirt on Bill Gates or Warren Buffet and those two are giving away billions to charity and organizations who help others ... of course guys who wear shirts like that think the checks should just be sent directly to them!

well Bill Gates and Warren Buffet know the checks are being sent directly to them.

Steve

  Where do I sign up?????

Ed.

Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx> wrote:
David Young offered:
Subject: [LRflex] It always makes me wonder...
>>>The other day, we took the grand-kids to the Wildlife Park. While there, I spotted a chap watching the Grizzly bears being fed. Perhaps I'm becoming an old "fuddy-duddy" --- or perhaps I'm just plain getting old --- but it always makes me wonder why its always the fellows who look like they've never done an honest days work in their lives, who wear shirts like his...
http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Wonder.htm<<<<<

David quite simply because they’re losers!
ted