[LRflex] Re: Ice Racing with a difference...

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 09:02:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi David,
  it appears that Dr Ted's advice was spot on! Even though it lacks the tilting
bikes and such, the image appears much 'brighter' to me visually and carrys
more of a visceral impact because of this. If I understand Dr Ted's advice
properly, shooting from the shadow side helped to give a backlighting effect to
the ice spray and this effect really rocks. I'll try to remember this gem of a
tip in the future.

Richard

Be Nice To Your Children!
They Will Be Choosing