[LRflex] Re: IMGs: In touch with my body

  • From: Bill Abbott <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 15:11:29 -0700

George,

Congratulations! I am delighted that you have found a way to treat yourself
well and I hope it pays rich dividends to you in quality of life and healthy
longevity.

I was lucky. For Christmas in 1968 my late wife gave me a copy of Kenneth
Cooper's book "Aerobics" and it changed my life. In many ways the years since
then have been bonus years, years with the joy of running, skiing, swimming,
feeling well and being able to do all manner of things. I am as sure as I can
be that living and enjoying those years is a direct result of her gift.

With all best wishes for your healthy future,

Bill