[LRflex] Re: IMGs: Friday's flora

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 16:37:02 -0500

Hi George & David,
I like the whole group of images including the one with the truck, but that
doesnt neccessarily mean I think that third one fits in well with the images
above it. Each image is successful, but the presence of the vehicle, for me,
means that image isn't speaking with the same visual repetoire as the others
with their strictly organic subjects.

More importantly: How cold did you get shooting out there in the snow? :-D

Begining of the month I shot til three different camera batteries went dead and
I couldn't feel either hand and my legs were numb from the knees down. Not bad
for thirty three minutes of shooting - if my exif files are accurate. It was
Glorious Fun!

Richard in Michigan

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)