[LRflex] Re: IMGs: Friday: Fall Flower

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 00:57:22 -0700

> No dispute between friends David, but have you seen them both
> large? I find the separation really works in the BW, less so in
> colour hence ...
>
> May I add that I agree with you when I view them smaller :-)

Yes, Philippe, I can see what you mean.  But, somehow, for me, the colour image
still wins... even viewed large.  I think, perhaps, that I simply like my
flowers coloured!

OTOH, I don't think George has ever posted a poor image.  I wish I could say
the same for myself!

Now 1 AM, and I'd done for the day.

G'nightl!

David.