[LRflex] Re: IMGs: Forms of Joy

  • From: George Lottermoser <imagist3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 17:31:11 -0500

On Jul 9, 2012, at 5:24 PM, Richard Ward wrote:

> Let me preface my response by repeating I give Kudos for a nice set of
> images. My day is better for having seen them. Ok? :-)
>
> But being able to click through to a larger image than is allowed by a fixed
> image width blog page doesnt, imho, emancipate images held back by a lack of
> pixels(detail) on the original blog page. That original page still is what it
> is. This challenge is the nature of the beast of blogs in some respects.
>
> Further, I clicked through and I was still left wanting for detail on that
> cool expression on the face of the girl on the left. Which circles back to my
> feeling some images were held back by the size shared. It doesn't mean I
> don't kive kudos for the image and the others, as well, I simply shared my
> response and thoughts going through the set.

okay - I think I get it.

I'm not taking any offense from your comments Richard.
Simply trying to learn how to make the viewing experience work best for viewers
like yourself.

the net has its limits
I know a couple people who do ALL their surfing on iPhones.
When they say, "…nice shots George."
the comment means nothing to me.
They obviously don't care a bit about "photography."

thanks again for your thoughtful comments

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.imagist.com