[LRflex] Re: IMGs: FF: Two lips

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:05:49 -0700

I looked at them again.  I am not sure I can put anything specific on what I
do not like exactly.  I see nothing technically wrong.   On the contrary.
They are well done.  I like the second one more than the first with it’s
increased depth of field, but neither send me.  Sorry I cannot be more
specific.  Just me, evidentially as others like them quite a bit.

I am sure there are things I take that some just can't get into for one
reason or another.  Just does not grab them or give them any feeling, yet I
took it  because I saw something there.

As I said before, your view is unique and to be admired and worth seeing.
And I appreciate it from that stand point, as well as the technical quality.
Perhaps I should have held my "tongue".

Aram