[LRflex] Re: IMG: fall colors as seen through a 560

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:22:19 +0100

wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Philippe AMARD wrote:

How you get soft colours for the background and full rendition of the black and white of the head amazes me - don't credit the gear for it - I hope you won't keep your secrets too long ;-)

Low camera position, calm water, very light breeze.
Soft light?

I am hesitant about the framing; the full mirrored image could have been a bonus here.

I agree! I could have done better with a shorter lens.

Ken's?
;-)

This is the full picture area, no cropping.  The breeze kept pushing the kayak
too close so every few minutes I have to put the camera away and paddle the
kayak back in to position.  Thanks for looking and commenting.

My pleasure Doug - one more treat for my selfish eye. :-)
Philippe

wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I spent Tuesday morning in the kayak and found

http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/anatidae/cago03.jpg

R8/DMR, 560mm f/6.8

all comments welcome.

Doug Herr