[LRflex] Re: IMG: Pt. Lobos Redux

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 20:33:15 -0500

It feels like a much stronger image with this redux, Bob.

The additional 'Sky' to balance the weight of the nearly all orange tones of
the 'Rocks' below really helped bring a smile to my heart taking in the scene.
When I saw the first image my appreciation was mainly for the extraordinary
difficulty of shooting the darn thing in the first place, but the redux that
appreciation is married with a pleasing asthetic.

Kudos.

RLW

Some days, you just nod knowingly and
hope to god that's the right answer.