[LRflex] Re: IMG: PAW - Phx's 07 - ISM As seen from the sofa/couch

  • From: AMARD philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:31:11 +0100

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 07:53:50 -0800
David Young wrote:
> At 15/02/2009, you wrote:
>
>>I was thinking of Ted, and of PAW 07 the other day:
>>
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2009/
>>Islay Single Malt - L1 - D-Vario-Elmarit
>>All handheld and Unchilled filtered.
>>Best served large.
>

> Both Malt & fireplace shots are good. As always you are
>a most imaginative photographer.
>
> But, in my mundane, old fashioned way, I much prefer the
>second (1080674) one.

Well, the first one is closer to truth (i.e. the spirit , wink) , ask Ted (smile).
No tricks, just a glass bought in Prague if my memory still serves me well , the bottom of which is cut like a diamond top. We've got two, a red one, and a green one; I might try again to your health with the green one tonight then.
As to the one you prefer, I'm once more amazed at the OIS, shot handlheld, holding the glass at arm's length, at 50mm i.e. 100mm , in dim light. You can see the grease of my fingerprints if you click it large...

Thanks for viewing and commenting David.

Amitiés de Strasbourg
Phili^^e