[LRflex] Re: IMG: PAW 34 - Print Large

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 19:00:41 -0700

Ha. Love it. Old technology meets new technology.... My father-in-law picked up digital at 80 years of age. Even got him on the computer now. Awesome person. He had been a photographer as long as I know him (37 years or so), but kind of gave it up about 10 years ago. Now back in full swing. Or will be again when his Nikon D300 gets back from the shop. Been 6 weeks and counting and he is fit to be tied.

Oh yeah, the color one is far better for me.

Aram