[LRflex] Re: IMG: More flowers for the missus, and some of you gents. TED

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 22:21:43 +0200

Thanks Ted,
I know, and apologized for the light - light, you know better than I what it is about ...

Merci mon ami.
Amitiés
Philippe

Ted Grant wrote:

Philippe showed:

Subject: [LRflex] IMG: More flowers for the missus, and some of you gents.

Jayanand asked me if the flowers posted earlier were really this colour.

Ted seemed under the charm of the light

Steve suggested a better crop.

Lluis and I are trying to illustrate songs by a French singer/composer

whom we love, hence the titles.

Douglas posted his own fuzzy wonders using Mark's legacy lenses

Jim is doing  a remarkable job with his holy Oly and Elmarit too

Geoff even picked up some French to express Bron's pleasure ;-)

And of course Ric and Sonny are to be credited not only with marvellous

flowers, but also with initiating the FF which I love.

So I rushed there again before the season is out, the light was poorer

though, sorry Ted, and shot those with the faithful Angie 70 x 3.

I'll be off list on Friday so they start here, and more can be found on

the right.

http://tinyurl.com/dmcjlo

Hope they may please your Missus(es) too.<<<<<

Philippe mon ami,

There are several very nice mages in this seletion!

HOWEVER!! J

My gut feeling is still for the first one you posted.

    tulip,montigny-1090767

A slight crop off the top to remove the bare spot upper left corner. Or if you want to do a PhotoShop fix, you might clone in the corner! J

It's still the heart grabbere of the bunch of them.

Cheers,

ted