[LRflex] Re: IMG: Last from Hawaii

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:59:23 -0800

At 26/02/2009, you wrote:

I'll be returning to California on Friday so this is the last post from Hawaii. Little Kaydence is doing very well and Kelsey is complaining that at two weeks old, Kaydence is growing up too quickly. Kelsey has recovered enough from the birth that we were able to go hiking (with Kaydence) today. Kelsey swears that Kaydence will grow up outdoors.

Hi Doug!

Glad to hear that all are doing well!

The second Nutmeg Mannikin is, I think, the better of the two, but I'd be sorely tempted to try & PS away the one strand of grass right in front of him (her?). All, good, as always.

Safe journey.