[LRflex] Re: IMG: In the meantime

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 23:48:39 +0200

Thanks David

The old macro elmarit is no easy task to focus on the D700 when your eyesight decreases for one, and when the camera was never meant to be used manually - I miss a split screen such as the good ol' leicas had

Thanks for the feedback :-)

Amitiés to Rose
Philippe

Le 11 juin 13 à 23:37, David Young a écrit :

Hi Philippe!

Love the "mood" in Kenzo. Quit ethereal.

Also like the black swans (Peace & Love) very much... though I note that the point of focus is on the bill of the nearest bird, rather than on it's eye.
Otherwise, purr-fect (as the cat said).

David

A warning, no X-leica, no Mac, no OS, just the camera that needed a
stroll after such a long period of idleness...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/355117-2/Kenzo-3555-2.jpg

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/355118-1/Poppies-3611-2.jpg

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/355122-1/Peace+and+Love-3600.jpg

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe, sorry for duplicates

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to
the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE