[LRflex] Re: IMG: Going back East ? Dust and tests

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 00:24:25 +0200

I thought so too, but I've shot 200 photos since, and can't trace it ...
May have gone, for good hopefully.

BTW, I've never cleaned a senor in over 10,000 shots with this one (first L1 was replaced after about the same number of takes, due to a problem witt the lens), it might be time for me to test if cleaning is really needed.
What's the procedure?

TIA
Philippe
.

Aram Langhans wrote:

funny shot. Is that dirt on the sensor I see? I have a few troublesome spots on my sensor that I can't seem to "shake" off. Talked to a camera shop in Seattle yesterday and he recommended not doing it myself, as he has seen too many people scratch their sensor AA filters. He said if it won't blow off, then take it in to a shop (not his) and have it done.

Aram