[LRflex] Re: IMG: Christmas Greetings

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:36:12 -0800

Douglas,

Thank you for the lovely Christmas card. It is a beautiful tree and brings up multiple meanings for me, mostly around notions of hope, peace, beauty, and nostalgia for times gone by.

Merry Christmas to you all,

Bill

On Dec 24, 2007, at 4:17 AM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

To take our minds off everything else, we spent most of yesterday decorating the tree: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/album150/ Christmas_Tree_2007.jpg.html

A Christmas Greeting to everyone on the list .

Thank you all again for your kind thoughts and feelings - it's good to know you're out there around the world. Frauke, Florian and Douglas in Hannover, my Mum and sister Posy in the UK and my sister Vanessa, her husband Darren and their children Jack and Laura in Portugal