[LRflex] Re: IMG: Bird - colour or BW?

  • From: <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 16:30:16 +0200 (CEST)

De : "Aram Langhans " <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
A : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Philippe.

Since the bird is so small in the image, I think it is lost in all that nice
green in the color image.

Yes David's advice for a longer lens is right, were it not for the setting and
light ;-)

Shows up much better in the B&W.  Have you played
with the colors in the B&W conversion to mute the greens?

I fiddled as usual but you're asking me too much on which sliders I used; just
as when I cook, seasoning is always a matter of intuitive personal taste :-)

Thanks for the feedback.
Bien cordialement
Philippe

Aram