[LRflex] Re: IMG : Angels - 12 - Wings up

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 21:48:23 +0100

Le 1 déc. 09 à 20:41, Kohyanga LeBarbu a écrit :

Philippe,

Please, use that title as you wish.

Thank you Kohyanga - much obliged. Love it.

Oly 7-14 ? Wich model, there is almost no distorsion, good!

it is called 7-14, and designed for the 4/3s, which would mean in 24x36 terms an equivalent of 14 - 28

It is somewhat tricky to use, which UWA isn't? but I've been very pleased with it since I bought it there

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/176056-1/Dreaming-1120402.jpg

I had missed a wide angle lens since I was offered the L1, I no longer do and am happy man waiting for the R9.2 Diesel to surface, if ever ...

Oh yes, another take, handheld in Metz cathedral for you to assess the angle > 90° .

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Noir+et+Blanc/Lens+test-Handheld-1120813.jpg.html

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Kohyanga LEBARBU