[LRflex] Re: IMG: After the rain - edited

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 07:32:43 -0700

Philippe  wrote:

Thanks you David,
Thanks you George, et al.
for viewing, and for the feedback/advice.
I've tried to address this and posted the new versions.
Have a, warmer?, sunny day over there.
Amitiés
Philippe

Good Mornin', Philippe!

The two, "brighter" versions are much better... they look, to me, as I think you expected them to look, when you first posted.

Thanks for making the effort to "revise" them!

As for a warmer day ... well, yesterday, we made it to 14, today it is already 7 at 7:30 AM, so there is hope for Spring, yet!

I live, in hope!

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net