[LRflex] Re: IMG: Aechmophorus

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 07:39:16 -0700

Doug Herr showed:

http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/podicipedidae/wegr00.jpg
http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/podicipedidae/clgr01.jpg

Good Morning, Doug!

I see that you've worked up the courage to take the R8+DMR out in the Kayak. That's a gutsy move which I don't think I'd be willing to do ...but then, I've seen myself in canoes and kayaks, and it's not a pretty sight --- though often a wet one!

No matter ... the results are well worth it!

The Western Grebe is excellent, but the Clark's Grebe is simply stunning!

Thanks for making the time, and for sharing the fruits of your labour with us.